How To Use PDF Files
- To open and view .pdf files you need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- If you don't have it, download it here: Free Adobe Acrobat Reader Download Page.
- Before you click the download button, uncheck all optional offers that you don't want. Most people don't need McAfee and other additional antivirus programs.
- Uncheck all options that you don't know anything about. They often put things on your computer that you don't need and that are sometimes hard to uninstall if they cause problems.
Once you download it,
- open your downloads folder and,
- click the Adobe Acrobat Reader file.
- When the installation window opens, follow the instructions.
- Once the installation is complete, you can click on any PDF file that you have saved and it will open.
- Follow the instructions on How To Use Single File Downloads if needed.